Collaborative, driven, engaged, and thorough Growth Marketing Manager.
Are you an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who is passionate about business development and growth and has a sound understanding of the customer experience cycle?
Navidium is leading the change in the Maritime software industry, helping our partners make the data they already have do more.
Our company is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager who is entrepreneurial, data focused and hands-on across all areas of the marketing function. They will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns and acquiring new customers to grow the brand.
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for increasing revenue through various marketing channels. This is done through experimentation of which channels are the most successful.
Our Growth Marketing Manager will always be looking out for opportunities to improve and come up with creative growth strategies from SEO to email marketing to make the business grow with new customers and reduce churn. Their role is based on key data metrics and how to achieve them best.
· Find and address issues in the marketing funnel to prevent and reduce customer churn.
· Build, own and be accountable for the entire marketing funnel
· Find opportunities to rapidly grow customer acquisition
· ROI-driven Direct Response marketing strategies that drive the direction of landing pages, websites, copy, layouts and funnels that are designed to convert
· Strategize with the Management team on how to optimize pricing tiers for growth
· Conduct audits on the company website focusing on UX,UI, page performance and copywriting improvements designed to increase their conversion rate.
· Develop, monitor and improve live campaigns, analyse websites and funnels and prepare performance analysis reports that identify areas of opportunity.
· Provide reporting to the senior management team against agreed performance measures and provide insights on strategies and tactics.
· Work with cross-functional team (Product, Services,Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Navidium's revenue goals.
· Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
· Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
· Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and drive content creation.
· Manage SEO.
· Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
· A positive"can-do" attitude, with a desire to extend existing skills and be a problem solver
· An ROI-driven Direct Response marketing strategy
· A mind that analyses & seeks out opportunities and experiments with campaigns to continuously optimize conversions and improve the customer experience
· A solid understanding of how Direct Response, DigitalStrategy, Optimisation, Sales Funnels, UX, UI, page performance, GoogleAdWords, SEO and Facebook Ads affect and can improve conversion rates
· Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail.
· Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
· Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
· Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or other Social Media Management Systems)
· Proficient with Analytics.
· 3+ years experience in SEO and growth marketing.
Navidium is committed to promoting diversity of background, formal education, philosophy, and perspective by creating an inclusive environment. We know that diversity is a requisite to creating genuinely innovative solutions, shattering conventional approaches, and attracting the most talented, creative, and engaged people.
You will be part of a global company where differences are seen as strengths. Join us to make maritime data accessible for everyone.